Re: [INTERFACES] problems with large-objects

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Peter Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: woho(at)ieee(dot)org, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] problems with large-objects
Date: 1999-10-04 14:33:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> We need to add a reference to this in the JDBC docs, as I'm answering
> quite a few "bug" reports where LargeObjects are not working.

I'll add this in. I'm making slight changes to the markup, but am
reminded that *most* of the jdbc doc has not been marked up at all
yet. I wasn't sure how to handle the ascii class diagrams, and how
stable the doc is. If we go through the trouble of marking it up, can
you then make changes to it? Or did the text come from somewhere else,
where you maintain the original docos?

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California