Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb

From: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Manuel Lemos <mlemos(at)acm(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] fmgr cache lookup failed on initdb
Date: 1999-03-03 02:52:05
Lists: pgsql-ports

As scrappy sez, we are always interested in having solid support for a
new platform. Is the Unix emulation library available for others
building on an Amiga platform?

> I noticed that users of other platforms seem to have a similar
> problem. Can you please tell if any progress was done regarding the
> mentioned problem?

The problem is on your machine. I recall that sometimes it is due to
older executables in the execution path; be sure to wipe all older
versions (or at least wipe all paths to them) before trying initdb.

Good luck.

- Tom