pg_crypt

From: Trever Adams <highlander(at)teleteam(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_crypt
Date: 1998-09-11 00:43:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

I see pg_crypt referenced in man pages but I don't see one for it though
the intimate that there is. I am wondering if someone can send me a
brief description and a function prototype for C.

I would greatly appreciate it, thank you.

Trever Adams
highlander(at)teleteam(dot)net

P.S. Please reply to me as well as the list as I am not on it, thank
you.