Re: ERROR: column "ctid" does not exist

From: "George T(dot) Gibson" <gtgibson(at)jbstamping(dot)com>
To: "Jeff Eckermann" <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: column "ctid" does not exist
Date: 2004-03-12 23:44:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks for the quick response.

But, if you already have many views created, and rather than going back
and recreating all of them, is there a setting in the for the driver that
can solve the problem?

I tried setting both
> ShowOidColumn = Yes
> FakeOidIndex = Yes
but I did not get any different results. Is that what these settings are
for? Am I doing something wrong with them?