GSoC greetings and little question at begining

From: Tomáš Pospíšil <killteck(at)seznam(dot)cz>
To: gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: GSoC greetings and little question at begining
Date: 2011-04-26 21:21:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

at first i would like to say thanks a lot for your confidence. I will do my best.

Now the little question. I don't loose time and refactoring my code (XML validation functions). I created new data types for DTD, XSD and RNG but don't know where may I put validation code. Is better place in src/backend/utils/adt/xml.c or create new file inside contrib/xml2 folder.

I am looking forward to our cooperation,
Tomas Pospisil