pgSequence.cpp patch

From: Adam H(dot)Pendleton <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgSequence.cpp patch
Date: 2003-05-17 22:37:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

This is a patch against pgSequence.cpp to get it to compile on Mac OS
X. Currently atoLongLong is #define'd as atoll() on UNIX, but Mac OS X
doesn't have an atoll(). Since atoll() is just a wrapper for strtoll()
and Mac has strtoll(), I just added another define.

In addition, there are some problems with the autoconf code on the Mac
platform which I will be fixing over the weekend.

ahp

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgSequence.cpp.patch application/octet-stream 367 bytes