Cold Fusion to pgSQL

From: Daniel Clark <Daniel(dot)Clark(at)SBAinc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cold Fusion to pgSQL
Date: 2001-07-06 19:49:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi all,

A very newbie question...

Just started using ColdFusion5.0(Linux) against pgSQL(Linux7.1) using ODBC

It seems that ColdFusion sends along LowerCase TableNames and ColumnNames to pgSQL even if I program the .cfm files with MixedCase strings

The result is failure to locate tables and columns until I rename them in all lowercase.

Is there some feature in pgSQL that can make it insensitive to case in tablenames and column names?

Thanks,
Daniel