Info required about RDM Database

From: Dinesh Patil <dpatel(at)Synopsys(dot)COM>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Info required about RDM Database
Date: 1999-05-18 23:17:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am working on Postgres currently but we will be replacing postgres with
another database for advanced features and different platforms like Windows
NT
where postgres cannot be used.

I have benchmarked databases like Object Store from Object Design Inc and
RDM(Raima Database Manager++) from Raima Corp.

I wanted to know if anyone has used the databases specified above, faced
any problems
about the above or recommends anyone of above to make a decision for us.
Any comments regarding this will be appreciated.

So please reply me if anyone has any idea about the databases i specified.

thanks
Dinesh
#650 934 5839