RE: [PORTS] Windows 95/98

From: Horak Daniel <horak(at)mmp(dot)plzen-city(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [PORTS] Windows 95/98
Date: 1999-11-12 10:48:37
Lists: pgsql-ports

> Recently I send an email for help to Joost Kraaijeveld (the author of
> Readme.nt).
> I'm still waiting for a reply.

I think that Joost doesn't have time to play with pgsql now.

for the maintainers:
Please can you include my name and mail in the README.NT - I think I am the
current maintainer of the win32 port (using cygwin) ;-) It is done by
included patch.

Dan

Attachment Content-Type Size
doc.diff application/octet-stream 557 bytes