Re: [HACKERS] generated columns

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jaime Casanova <jaime(dot)casanova(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] generated columns
Date: 2019-01-11 08:30:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 06/11/2018 13:27, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> This is a small bug that I will fix in my next update.

Time for another update. Lot's of rebasing, many things fixed,
including the ADD COLUMN bug you found, replication, foreign tables,
better caching, some corner cases in trigger behavior, more
documentation. This addresses everything I've had in my notes, so it's
functionally and logically complete from my perspective.

Attachment Content-Type Size
v7-0001-Generated-columns.patch text/plain 235.1 KB