what can i do

From: vladislav DONCHEV <vladuiata(at)abv(dot)bg>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: what can i do
Date: 2010-03-17 20:00:49
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello guys , i have a problem :( I had a postgreSQL before some days but i delete it , and now i cant install it , cause there are 2 message at the end of install when it making account or something like that once it show me that cant make account cause user postrgres already exist but if i delete it with run/cmd , than come "no mapping between ID and .... ?! Some idea what can i do