Re: Function for listing archive_status directory

From: 'Christoph Moench-Tegeder' <cmt(at)burggraben(dot)net>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: "Iwata, Aya" <iwata(dot)aya(at)jp(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Function for listing archive_status directory
Date: 2018-10-09 08:12:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

## Michael Paquier (michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz):

> Thanks Iwata-san. I was just trying to apply the patch but it failed so
> the new status is fine. On top of taking care of the rebase, please
> make sure of the following:

OK, that was an easy one.

> - Calling pg_ls_dir_files() with missing_ok set to true.

Done.

> - Renaming pg_ls_archive_status to pg_ls_archive_statusdir.

Done.

> + last modified time (mtime) of each file in the write ahead log (WAL)
> + <literal>archive_status</literal> directory. By default only superusers
> Here I would mention pg_wal/archive_status.

Done.

Attached is the updated patch. I made sure the function's OID hadn't been
taken otherwise, and it compiles and works in a quick check.

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space.

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_ls_archive_statusdir--v2.diff text/x-diff 4.1 KB