Refactor textToQualifiedNameList()

From: Yugo Nagata <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Refactor textToQualifiedNameList()
Date: 2018-08-24 11:44:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

When working on other patch[1], I found there are almost same
functions, texttoQualifiedNameList() and stringToQualifiedNameList().
The only difference is the argument type, text or char*. I don't know
why these functions are defined seperately, but I think the former
function can be rewritten using the latter code as the attached patch.
Is this reasonable fix?

Regards,
--
Yugo Nagata <nagata(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>

Attachment Content-Type Size
refactor_textToQualifiedNameList.patch text/x-diff 1.2 KB