Re: using expression syntax for partition bounds

From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: Re: using expression syntax for partition bounds
Date: 2018-07-06 05:26:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello.

cf-bot compained on this but I wondered why it got so many
errors. At the first look I found a spare semicolon before a bare
then calause:p

> - if (!IsA(value, Const));
> + if (!IsA(value, Const))
> elog(ERROR, "could not evaluate partition bound expression");

The attached is the fixed and rebsaed version.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
v5-0001-Allow-generalized-expression-syntax-for-partition-bo.patch text/x-patch 29.0 KB