Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'

From: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'
Date: 2018-04-01 13:39:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Greetings,

* Michael Paquier (michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz) wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 09:43:25PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > * Michael Paquier (michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz) wrote:
> >>
> >> The regression tests of file_fdw are blowing up because of an error
> >> string patch 2 changes.
> >
> > Fixed in the attached.
>
> Thanks for the updated version. This test is fixed.

Thanks for checking. Attached is an updated version which also includes
the changes for adminpack, done in a similar manner to how pgstattuple
was updated, as discussed. Regression tests updated and extended a bit,
doc updates also included.

If you get a chance to take a look, that'd be great. I'll do my own
review of it again also after stepping away for a day or so.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment Content-Type Size
add_default_role_access_server_files_v5-master.patch text/x-diff 43.3 KB