Re: Declarative partitioning optimization for large amount of partitions

From: Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Tels <nospam-abuse(at)bloodgate(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, Amit Langote <langote_amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Declarative partitioning optimization for large amount of partitions
Date: 2017-03-10 12:16:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tels,

Thanks a lot for the review!

> "corresponding"

Fixed.

> Also a question: Some one-line comments are
>
> /* Comment. */
>
> while others are
>
> /*
> * Comment.
> */
>
> Why the difference?

I'm trying to follow a code stile used in a code I'm modifying. In this
case I got an impression that second style of one-line comments is used
more often an I tried to follow it but apparently I didn't succeed :)
This is fixed as well.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Alekseev

Attachment Content-Type Size
partitioning_bottleneck_fix_v3.patch text/x-diff 4.5 KB