Custom array types converter

From: Ronan Dunklau <ronan(dot)dunklau(at)kozea(dot)fr>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Custom array types converter
Date: 2011-07-01 13:05:44
Lists: psycopg

Hello.

I'd like to register a type converter for _record (array of records).

What is the "recommended" way to implement such a type ?

I've seen that a "GENERIC_ARRAY" type caster is available in the c library,
but I don't know how to access it from python.

(disclaimer : I am a newbie in both psycopg2, and using native (C) code in
python).

Thanks.

--
Ronan Dunklau