DBA with PL/pgSQL skills : Central London

From: Rory Campbell-Lange <rory(at)campbell-lange(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBA with PL/pgSQL skills : Central London
Date: 2011-04-11 20:37:19
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Campbell-Lange Workshop is an established IT services company based in
the heart of Central London's West End. We design software to help our
clients in the professions to solve difficult operational issues. Our
services include developing and hosting the UK's leading NHS anaesthetic
staff rostering application.

We presently run web-based rota management services for for over 35
hospitals in the UK and have a remarkable opportunity to expand the
scope of these services.

We seek an energetic and able Postgresql Database Administrator with
strong skills in writing PL/pgSQL procedures to join our coding team.
Experience of deploying on Linux and working with Python and PHP would
be beneficial, as is interest in replication and window functions.

Some training will be provided on the job.

Employment details:
GBP 30-40K per annum depending on experience before benefits. Please
only apply if you are presently able to work in the UK and are
available in London for an interview.

Please contact me at <rory(at)campbell-lange(dot)net> if this position is of
interest to you.

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
rory(at)campbell-lange(dot)net