Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG Documentation Improvement

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Lars Nordin <lars(dot)nordin(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] ECPG Documentation Improvement
Date: 2010-07-29 08:41:36
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 08:28:34PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I've been waiting for Michael to weigh in. But maybe he's not reading
> this thread?

Well he is, sort of. I've got quite a delay in handling/reading my emails due
to real life time constraints and upcoming trips, sorry.

I had a short look at the docs Satoshi-san put online and yes, I'm impressed.
However, I won't be able to proof read them before September. But given that
9.1 development is just starting I see no problem in putting the docs into the
archive be it cvs or git and improve if there if it really needs improvement.
In my short check I didn't see anything major that needed to be changed. This
of course implies that the new docs are available in a suitable format.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
ICQ 179140304, AIM/Yahoo/Skype michaelmeskes, Jabber meskes(at)jabber(dot)org