Re: ProcessUtility_hook

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Itagaki Takahiro <itagaki(dot)takahiro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ProcessUtility_hook
Date: 2009-12-01 01:55:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Uh, we weren't even done reviewing this were we?
>
> > Uh, I am new to this commitfest wiki thing, but it did have a review by
> > Euler Taveira de Oliveira:
> > https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=196
> > and the author replied. Is there more that needs to be done?
>
> It wasn't marked Ready For Committer, so presumably the reviewer
> wasn't done with it. I know I hadn't looked at it at all, because
> I was waiting for the commitfest review process to finish.

So, if someone writes a patch, and it is reviewed, and the patch author
updates the patch and replies, it still should be reviewed again before
being committed? I was unclear on that. The updated patch only
appeared today, so maybe it was ready, but the commit fest manager has
to indicate that in the status before I review/apply it? Should I
revert the patch?

So there is nothing for me to do to help? The only two patches I see as
ready for committer are HS and SR; not going to touch those. ;-)

Also, we are two weeks into the commit fest and we have more unapplied
patches than applied ones.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com