Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference
Date: 2008-03-17 22:19:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hello,

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:44:02 +0100 Gabriele Bartolini wrote:

> Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> >
> >> Postgresql.gr will participate the first Greek open source software
> >> communities conference, this weekend (22-23 March 2008).
> >
> > Cool. Do you need anything for this?
> >

> We may have some English flyers left from FOSDEM. Maybe Andreas can
> check and - if possible - send you some. What do you think Andreas?

That's what i said in my other mail: it's a bit late.
I don't think that a small parcel will arrive in greece until friday. A
bit more time would be nice to make this possible.

An envelope with just some flyers will surely not be enough, given the
wight of one flyer i can only send 5 or 6 in a small letter.

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group