Re: Missing stuff

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing stuff
Date: 2008-02-29 15:49:26
Lists: pgeu-general

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 01:07:34PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de> wrote:
>
> > Susanne explained this in another mail. I contacted the vendor and
> > they told me a new bag costs 7,50 E plus VAT plus shipping. So something
> > around 20-25 Euro. Another thing: the Rollup is in german, do we want
> > another one with english text? Imho it makes sense to have one.
>
> I think it makes sense - but how expensive is it?

Susanne, can you answer this question? You should have the invoice.
Also, do you know who designed the german rollup?
If we buy an english rollup too, maybe we can save shipping costs and
get a second bag for the german rollup. For now i will put the rollup
into a plastic bag but that is just a workaround.

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group