Re: Shirts

From: Koen Martens <gmc(at)sonologic(dot)nl>
To: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Shirts
Date: 2008-02-13 08:25:11
Lists: pgeu-general

Hi Andreas & others,

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 11:15:12PM +0100, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> will someone have shirts in Brussels? I have here a karton from italy,
> but this are not so much shirts. Later this year we should decide to get
> new ones, everyone is asking me about black shirts ...

I do not have any shirts, but if necessary i'd be happy to get some
produced in the 1.5 week left before fosdem. If so, i'd naturally like
to know asap + quantity / design.

I don't know how this works money-wise, but i'd be prepared to donate
this from my companies budget if need be and if we are not talking about
tens of thousands of euro's :)

Gr,

Koen