Re: DBA consulting needed

From: Enrico <scotty(at)linuxtime(dot)it>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DBA consulting needed
Date: 2008-02-06 10:22:12
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi, we are two guys Enrico and Osvaldo. We are two Postgresql
Admins/Developers interested to working togheter on remote.
We are also the admin of the italian postgresql web site
(www.psql.it)

our cv are in

Enrico Pirozzi (Computer Science Graduated)
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/661/7b2

Osvaldo Tulini
http://www.linkedin.com/in/osvaldotulini

Our personal pages are
www.enricopirozzi.info
http://www.tulini.org/

Can yoy give us more informations about your project and payment?

Best regards
Enrico

--
One small feel for man, one giant ass for mankind (Dr. Gregory House)

Enrico Pirozzi
Web: http://www.enricopirozzi.info
E-Mail: info(at)enricopirozzi(dot)info
Skype: sscotty71