Re: Pgtheme: PostgreSQL theme for drupal 5.x and 6.x

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgtheme: PostgreSQL theme for drupal 5.x and 6.x
Date: 2008-01-23 23:56:40
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 03:20:46PM +0100, Enrico Pirozzi wrote:
> psql.it team, the italian developer postgresql community, has proud to
> announce that the first realease of Pgtheme for drupal 5.x and 6.x is
> ready.
>
> Pg-theme has been used on www.psql.it website and now is a pgfoundry
> project for the postgresql community.You can see it at
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgtheme/

some time ago we had a discussion about hosting websites for local
PostgreSQL user groups. If we provide some webspace, database and now
this nice looking theme: is someone interested in pushing local sites
for countries who don't have a established user group?

Bye bye

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group