Re: init script for redhat

From: "Jeremy Palmer" <palmerj(at)xtra(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: init script for redhat
Date: 2006-06-04 12:18:24
Lists: pgadmin-support

Ok I have attached a modified init script, which now uses the postgres
database. The logging is also redirected to pgagent.log in the pgsql home
directory. Could this please be added to the source tree?

Note: because pgagent does not flush the buffer for every log message, the
log file does not see anything until the buffer is written. Maybe pgagent
could be changed to log to a file which is flushed periodically, instead of
stdout?

Cheers Jeremy

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgagent application/octet-stream 1.4 KB