Re: LibPqEasy, binary cursor, x86-64, fetch(int4) problem?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Mariano Reingart <mariano(at)nsis(dot)com(dot)ar>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LibPqEasy, binary cursor, x86-64, fetch(int4) problem?
Date: 2006-03-06 15:35:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am confused by your report. I assume AMD's still have 32-bit ints, so
it seems it should match the size of int4. Can you try using aint as a
'long' and using '%ld' to print it and see if that helps? Are you using
some compile flag to force 64-bit ints? If so,try using an int8 in the
query and that should work.

--
Bruce Momjian http://candle.pha.pa.us
SRA OSS, Inc. http://www.sraoss.com