Re: Next development steps?

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Next development steps?
Date: 2005-12-20 19:45:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> > I call for cleaning the code (even at the expense of some feture lost)
> > at first.
>
> I'm not against the idea in principle, but I think we need to discuss
> each feature proposed for removal beforehand.

I take a look at cleaning backend_tuples (as it isn't used) and I see
I'll remove this features (not working now):

- updateable cursor
- driver cursor implementation (keysets)
- we support only forward only cursor and static cursor after cleaning
- the support for other cursor kinds is broken now

I see nothing more but I don't go throught this cleaning yet becouse
I don't want to do needless work.

Do you agree with removing this features?

Regards,

Luf