Re: psqlODBC 8.01.0105 Development snapshot

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psqlODBC 8.01.0105 Development snapshot
Date: 2005-12-19 08:03:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> > I announce new development snapshot with this informations:
> > Release Name: psqlodbc 8.01.0105
>
> Um, it might be nice of you create a CVS tag for snapshot releases (as

It's not compiled from CVS only. There is some patches which isn't
commited yet. May I still create CVS tag?

> was done in the past) and if you provided the source code somewhere.
> This is "open source" software after all. And making binary only
> releases might also be considered a license violation.

I think all patches goes through pgsql-odbc mailing list so if anyone
would get the source he can. I don't think over a license violation.
If you think it's license violation I have to remove older dev
snapshots (it's too time consuming to get source for it) and I'll add
source code for latest dev snapshot).

What's your opinion?

Thanks

Luf