bool tanformed into char

From: Bernard Henry Voynet <bhv(at)quebecemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bool tanformed into char
Date: 2005-08-25 13:13:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello

I am working on a project that uses ADO over ODBC to access several types of data bases and now PostgreSQL.

When a field has been declared as bool in PostgreSQL, it is always seen as char(1) from ADO's fields.

This behavior happens whatever the "Bools as char" parameter of the ODBC driver is in the configuration panel of the driver.

I am using the 08.00.0102 version of the driver

When I use the PgOleDb provider, the fields are correct.

Obtenez aussi votre adresse electronique gratuite de
Quebecemail.com http://www.quebecemail.com, un service gratuit et permanent.