Re: Open items

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open items
Date: 2005-06-29 11:53:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>

> > Here are our open items. How hard are we going to be about the cutoff
> > date? Do we give people the weekend to complete some items?
>
> Sounds reasonable to me ... Always hate doing stuff like this on a Friday
> myself ...

Yep. This gives us a few wind-down days, so folks, keep working and
send in stuff by this Monday. We would like to see an intermediate
patch before Monday so we know you are working on stuff though. And
once the patches are submitted, we will work to get them integrated into
CVS, but it might take a few weeks to happen because some patches might
need major work (we hope not).

Also, remember that the weeks after feature freeze get very busy as we
push to get everything into CVS, and people start getting worried their
feature will not make it.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us