These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR

From: "Mike Cox" <mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "List" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
Date: 2004-11-10 08:02:58
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hello. My name is Mike Cox. I am in charge of the changing of these
postgresql lists. I have decided that we are going to drop most of the
lists from the vote. We will only be making 4 lists into real Usenet
newsgroups if we win the election. The rest of the lists are crap and
they take up too much fucking room. Marc was an asshole for stealing
BIG8 newsgroup names without voting. He is an irresponsible piece of
shit scumbag cock-licking anus-eating foreskin-sniffing motherfucking
faggot. He has an ego the size of Dolly Parton's tits. Be sure to vote
yes on all four of these lists or every list will be removed.

Your support is most appreciated!!!!!!!

Mike Cox
mikecoxlinux(at)yahoo(dot)com