Re: www.postgresql.org (was Time to work on Press

From: Martin Marques <martin(at)bugs(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: Jussi Mikkola <jussi(dot)mikkola(at)bonware(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: www.postgresql.org (was Time to work on Press
Date: 2004-08-14 14:24:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

El Vie 13 Ago 2004 20:27, Jussi Mikkola escribió:

> >Thinking about Lamar's words...
> >
> >I notice that in the "first visible portion" of the main web page...
[snip]

> When we think about the press release, I think one of the goals is to
> get people to go and visit the web pages. Since that is usually the
> stage between reading the press release, and downloading and installing
> the software.

Anybody thought (if it's posible in questions of time) to make a double
release of PostgreSQL 8.0 and get the new web site working? If it's posible
(I don't know how the web site development is going), I think it would be
hugh.

--
11:20:01 up 40 days, 2:51, 2 users, load average: 0.81, 1.13, 0.85
Martín Marqués | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'