Re: Feeds Integration

From: Chris Ryan <xgbe(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Feeds Integration
Date: 2004-02-20 15:48:44
Lists: pgsql-www

--- David Costa <geeks(at)dotgeek(dot)org> wrote:
> Hello!
-- snip --
> Then just run the file and if it works let me know.
-- snip --

It worked great. You can find the output that was generated at
http://gborg.postgresql.org/news.rss. I don't have any RSS tools to
view this with so someone else may want to look at this and verify it's
generating correctly. Other than that it looks good to me.

Once a few people have looked at it and we all like the way it's
working I can setup the cron to generate the file on a regular basis.

Good Job Dave.

Chris Ryan