Re: FTP Mirrors (was Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Rewriting the website)

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Ricardo Ryoiti S(dot) Junior" <suga(at)netbsd(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FTP Mirrors (was Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Rewriting the website)
Date: 2004-01-15 06:19:58
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

couple of quick items: s/mail/main/ right?
and let's CC in the web group so they know what were talking about eh? (and
further reponses could probably trim -advocacy)

ok... so how much stuff will it break if we change the layout? I'm thinking
there are places where we may be pointing directly into the ftp sites that
might need the urls changed... anyone want to do some looking?

Dave, would we have to update all the mirror sites directory layouts in the
mirror system?

Robert Treat