contrib/cube patches

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: contrib/cube patches
Date: 2002-08-28 17:16:13
Lists: pgsql-patches

I mistakenly first tried to post this to the hackers list.
The changes I have made are described in CHANGES.
This was based on diffs to 7.3-devel and may not be applicable to 7.2.
I have included a change covered by a previous bugfix patch I submitted
(the problem with -.1 not being accepted by cube_in).
It does not include a fix for the potential buffer overrun issue I reported
for cube_yyerror in cubeparse.y.
The diffs are attached.

Attachment Content-Type Size
cube.diff text/plain 57.2 KB