re:ODBC handling of bools?

From: Stephen Davies <scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: re:ODBC handling of bools?
Date: 2000-12-18 23:21:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Thanks to those who replied to my earlier posting.

The "Bools as Char" option _was_ the immediate fix. What I had
forgotten was that I was using Access as "middleware" and that you have
to delete and relink the Access table for the driver change to take effect.
(The app involved was originally written for Access and then migrated to
Postgresql)

My queries now work but the problem now, however, is that the bound
checkboxes associated with the bools now give "type mismatch" errors
(which they didn't before I changed the driver opton)

Cheers and thanks,
Stephen Davies

Stephen Davies Consulting scldad(at)sdc(dot)com(dot)au
Adelaide, South Australia. Voice: 08-8177 1595
Computing & Network solutions. Fax: 08-8177 0133