Re: Just checking on a few bugs...

From: Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Adam Haberlach <adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com>, bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Just checking on a few bugs...
Date: 2000-05-23 02:42:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, May 22, 2000 at 11:11:48PM -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Mon, 22 May 2000, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us> writes:
> > > I never saw them. Strange.
> >
> > Ditto. I'm beginning to wonder if the mailing lists are dropping
> > traffic now and then --- this morning I received several messages that
> > were cc'd to pghackers, but I haven't seen the pghackers copies come
> > through yet... OTOH the flakiness could be at this end...
>
> Read Adam's original ... he subscribed to the lists *after* submitting the
> reports ... none of our lists will allow postings from non-subscribers, as
> has been configured for *ages* now ...

Perhaps you should either have a bounce message or modify the
bug submission form to mention this.

> Adam, did you get any message back, though, on those patches? It *should*
> send you something back to say it wasn't posted ... if not, then that
> would be Majordomo2 not doing it ...

They weren't patches, and no, I didn't get anything back. I assumed
that anyone can submit a but.

--
Adam Haberlach |"You have to understand that the
adam(at)newsnipple(dot)com | entire 'Net is based on people with