RE: Debian + PG + JDBC

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Joseph Shraibman'" <jks(at)p1(dot)selectacast(dot)net>, jleach(at)mail(dot)ocis(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Debian + PG + JDBC
Date: 2000-04-05 08:35:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Which I'm hoping to have on the central repository by this weekend.

I was hoping to use the two days leave last week to get it on, but ended
up spending them and the weekend getting my development system back
online (I think I have a duff motherboard), then the last two days
confined in bed. I am trying, but everything is stacking against me at
the moment :-(

Now to try to think on how to get out of going to a stupid M$ Exchange
seminar on Friday ;)

Peter

--
Peter Mount