PgAccess...

From: Michael ledford <mledford(at)mindspring(dot)com>
To: "PgAccess" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PgAccess...
Date: 1998-08-07 18:41:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am having a problem with the PgAccess interface for postgreSQL. I
have the libraries libpgtcl.so and libpq.so (which I downloaded from
www.flex.ro both redhat-4.2-pg-6.3.2-libpgtcl.so and
redhat-4.2-pg-6.3.2-libpq.so) and installed them into both /usr/lib and
/lib. I then tried to run your app with gave me the following output.

$wish -f pgaccess.tcl
couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so": File not found
while executing
"load libpgtcl.so"
(procedure "main" line 3)
invoked from within
"main $argc $atgv"
file "pgaccess.tcl" line 4606

I have the postmaster running and everything checks out fine. When I do a
find for it it finds it in the /lib folder...does anyone know what could
be the matter?

Thanks
Michael