Re: Speedup twophase transactions

From: Stas Kelvich <s(dot)kelvich(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Speedup twophase transactions
Date: 2016-01-09 12:26:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi.

I’ve updated patch and wrote description of thighs that happens
with 2PC state data in the beginning of the file. I think now this patch is well documented,
but if somebody points me to places that probably requires more detailed description I’m ready
to extend that.

Attachment Content-Type Size
2pc_xlog.diff application/octet-stream 15.5 KB
unknown_filename text/plain 843 bytes