Bug in SQL editor find and replace

From: Steve Roberts <roberts(dot)s(dot)p(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in SQL editor find and replace
Date: 2008-10-31 11:25:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

If from the SQL editor I click edit->find and replace, complete a text
string to find and a text string to replace it with, then click Replace
All pgAdmin3 freezes, consuming 100% cpu usage of one of my cpu cores
until I kill the process.

Replace each occurence singly works, but replace all freezes. It looks
like it's repeatedly looping over the whole file?

Pgadmin version 1.8.4
Ubuntu Linux 8.10 64 bit (I also had this problem with 8.04)

Many thanks,

Steve Roberts