Re: Title on the postgresql.us web-page

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: US PostgreSQL Association <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Title on the postgresql.us web-page
Date: 2008-05-29 21:45:07
Lists: pgus-general

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 14:33 -0700, Richard Broersma wrote:
> I was thinking the a title on the main page reading something like:
>
> "Supporting worlds most prolific open source database community."
>
> would be more inline with the focus and goals of US PostgreSQL Association.

pro·lif·ic
1. Producing offspring or fruit in great abundance; fertile.
2. Producing abundant works or results: a prolific artist. See Synonyms
at fertile.

Support the world's most fertile open source database community.

What are we fertile with? (no snickers please).

"Supporting the world's most <insert> PostgreSQL community"

vibrant
active
fun
productive