PostgreSQL UK 2008 Conference

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL UK 2008 Conference
Date: 2008-02-28 00:07:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Just a reminder to everybody to come along to the PostgreSQL UK 2008
Conference in Birmingham, UK on April 2nd.

I've just had confirmation that the Early Bird Rate has been extended
until March 10th. There are some concessionary places available for
students also, so we want *everyone* there.

This is a non-profit conference - all fees go towards conference
organisation and PostgreSQL funds.

Thanks everyone,

--
Simon Riggs