pgadmin III 1.6.2 crashes when inserting a row

From: jeanie(dot)schwenk(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin III 1.6.2 crashes when inserting a row
Date: 2007-03-27 04:18:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Here's what I have done:

Installed postgresql 8.2 on XP Home (SP2)
Created a database
Created a table
Added two columns to the table (combined to make the key)

I then tried to add one row of data. I entered the text into both
columns. When I hit return, it crashes.

>From reading the posts, this has happened in past releases, is it
still a problem in this one? If it is not, what can I do to correct
this issue from my end?

Thanks.

Jeanie