SUSE port (was [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 5)

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Reinhard Max <max(at)suse(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SUSE port (was [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Release Candidate 5)
Date: 2005-01-12 08:23:57
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Not sure what is going on here: why is SUSE not listed on the supported
platforms list? (still)

...is it because Reinhard seems resistant (after private conversation)
to the idea of submitting a formal port report via HACKERS, like
everybody else?

...or is it because his postings to ANNOUNCE that the port to SUSE have
gone unnoticed by those that compile the supported platforms list?

...or both?

There seems no reason for either to occur, but still - no port listed.

Please list the SUSE port, as reported by Reinhard Max.
Please can Reinhard (or another SUSE rep) submit port reports to
pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)

Best Regards, Simon Riggs