Re: UserLinux with MySQL

From: Markus Bertheau <twanger(at)bluetwanger(dot)de>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: UserLinux with MySQL
Date: 2003-12-22 13:18:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

В Пнд, 22.12.2003, в 05:50, Christopher Kings-Lynne пишет:

> The unfortunate thing about all this is that developing in GTK is
> primitive, C and sucks, while the C++ QT environment is perhaps the
> best, most modern, widget library on Earth :P

You can develop GTK applications in C++, in fact I think GTK is the
toolkit with the most bindings to other languages. Compare

http://gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/FAQ/html/index.html#id2432168
http://gtkmm.org/gtkmm2/docs/FAQ/html/index.html#id2432591
http://www.linuxorbit.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=527
and also
http://www.telegraph-road.org/writings/gtkmm_vs_qt.html

--
Markus Bertheau <twanger(at)bluetwanger(dot)de>