Re: Site looks.

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: archeron(at)wavefire(dot)com, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Site looks.
Date: 2003-09-25 12:39:12
Lists: pgsql-www

I'd tend to agree, focus on that one first. The main site could probably
use some touching up, but with andreas changes and the theoretical
changes for varied width that could happen "any day now", yet another
change into the mix probably won't get done.. :-\

techdocs is really a bastard child these days, so i'd stay away from it
if possible...

Robert Treat