postgresql-contrib and perl

From: Rickard Persson <rip(at)lsehus6(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: postgresql-contrib and perl
Date: 2003-02-06 15:32:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi
Trying to install the 7.3.2-rpm on RedHat 8 i came across some problems.
There seams to be no postgresql-perl available for 7.3 and this
results in, as I can see, that the postgresql-contrib not being able
to install. I have not been able to find anything about this on the
net.

Hope you can give me an answer.

--
Rickard Persson <rip(at)lsehus6(dot)dhs(dot)org>
Riksbyggen Lyckselehus 6