pgaccess

From: lee johnson <lee(at)imyourhandiman(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgaccess
Date: 2002-01-25 23:31:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-novice

hi..

I'm just 'trying' to convert from msacess to postgres/pgaccess and
having some minor difficulty ( my knowledge of making/using DB's is slim
) trying to import some things...just wondering though trying to import
a Orders.rtf file ( okay maybe it won't work and I need to export
something else ) and it complains about a relation something or other
not there.....i'm assuming for this to work I must first ( I have a
database loaded but nothing there ) take steps to make it more complete
with tables etc.??..I thought importing the table into an
existing..albeit just started DB would suffice

thx
lee
-=====